Mr. Sunny Chan
Managing director of Lego Corporate Finance Limited
D: +852 2128 9448
F: +852 3583 4015
Mr. Chan is a managing director, a Responsible Officer for Type 6 (advising on corporate finance) regulated activity under the SFO and is one of the sponsor principals of Lego Corporate Finance Limited. Mr. Chan is mainly responsible for the supervision and management of our corporate finance advisory business.
Mr. Chan has over 20 years of experience in the corporate finance industry and was involved in initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and equity capital markets transactions for companies in China, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Prior to joining our Group, Mr. Chan was the Managing Director of Sunfund Capital Limited and a Director of Shenwan Hongyuan Capital (H.K.) Limited and supervised a number of transactions. Mr. Chan had also served certain public or private companies in Hong Kong, responsible for their floatation, business development or capital market fund raising.
Mr. Chan holds a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences (major in accounting and finance) from the University of Hong Kong as well as dual Master degrees in Business Administration and Science (Investment Management) from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Mr. Chan is a fellow member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountant and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Below are the selected track records of deals completed by Sunny:
- Kimou Environmental Holding Limited (stock code : 6805)
- Hingtex Holdings Limited (stock code : 1968)
- Furniweb Holdings Limited (stock code : 8480)
- Huajin International Holdings Limited (stock code : 2738)
- Shanghai Donghua Petrochemical Co., Ltd (stock code : 8251)
- Shanghai Qingpu Fire-Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd (stock code : 8115)
- Quasar Communication Technology Holdings Limited (stock code : 8171)
- M21 Technology Limited (stock code : 8153)
- Vision Tech International Limited (stock code : 922)
- TPV Technology Limited (stock code : 903)
In relation to takeovers of listed companies/whitewash waiver:
- Ford Glory Group Holdings Limited (stock code : 1682)
- B&S Entertainment Holdings Limited (stock code : 8167)
In relation to debt restructuring/resumption/privatisation: